Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time has come....

Well, I thought it was about time that I finally started my own blog. Earlier this year I discovered the *addictive* hobby of digital scrapbooking and I just love scrappin'! With this blog I want to be able to showcase my stuff for others to see. I have literally, thousands of pictures of my son on my laptop and he is only 10 months old! He is definately my favourite subject to scrap...as you will come to see :o)
I am also proud to announce that I just recently became a 'Brownie Supreme' - which is a creative team member - for Brownie Scraps. I have been a fan of Ramona for a while now and am so thrilled to have this opportunity to work with her gorgeous scrapbooking kits! There are also a couple other very talented designers who will be showcasing their talents at Brownie Scraps! She just recently opened up her shop and there are many fun challenges going on over there. Stop by Brownie Scraps, check it out, and join in on the fun!

Here is a layout of my 2 favourite guys that I just finished using the Choo-Choo's and Flyer's kit:
Photobucket Image Hosting

click HERE for full credits!

1 comment:

Leslea said...

Glad you're among the 'blogging'! It looks great girl!