Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall is in the Air!

Can you believe that summer is 'officially' over? Fall is in the air! We live up north in Ontario, Canada and the weather here has definately changed! My favourite thing about fall is enjoying nice fall walks and looking at the beautiful autumn colours around me! I took this picture of my son last week on one of his first fall walks! I just love this picture. He is growing up so fast and is such a happy little guy! I find it so hard to believe that my son is almost 1!! We have had such a great year and I am so sad that I have to return to work in just a couple of weeks. It is going to be so hard leaving my baby boy for 12 hours at a time. The only thing that keeps me sane is the fact that my wonderful husband will be staying home with our son! Thank goodness for that!
Anyways, back to my scrapbooking....I used the kit September Mornings by Brownie Scraps for this layout. You can find it HERE at the Brownie Scraps Shop! If you haven't already come join us at Brownie Scraps and join in on all of the fun!!

Photobucket


Until next time....Ciao! Off to watch the new Survivor AND Grey's Anatomy...YAY!!!

No comments: