Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally some layouts!!

I have been having so much fun creating layouts as a 'Brownie Supreme' that I wanted to show off some of the work that I have done recently. All of the challenges are up and running full tilt at Brownie Scraps.....so come over and join us...it's so much fun!
This is my most recent LO and I did this one for the 'Cherry on Top Challenge'. We are given a list of quotes to choose from and this is what I came up with. And....no, he's not eating chocolate!! I'm not that crazy to give a 6 month old chocolate.....but he sure does love his prunes!

Sweet Stuff:
Photobucket

click HERE for credits! This page was done using the Welcome Kit that every new member to Brownie Scraps receives!!

I did this page for the 'Semi-Homemade Challenge'. We were given this awesome template to use and this is what I came up with:

That Smirk:
Photobucket
click HERE for credits!


I did this next layout for the 'Brownie Indulgence Challenge'. Each month Ramona (the owner of Brownie Scraps) puts up one of her awesome mini kits and the challenge is to create a layout using every single item in the kit. This is a photograph of one of my friends and I at our friend's wedding last weekend. I LOVE this kit...it's so pretty!


Forever Friends:
Photobucket
click HERE for credits!



Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's a rainy Sunday....so the activities around my house today include- football, football & Nascar....oh, did I mention football? Ugh!! Sounds like a great excuse for me to get some more scrappin' done!

No comments: