Saturday, January 24, 2009

Better Late than Never!

That seems to be my motto these days, LoL!! One of my New Year's resolutions was to keep my blog up to date and as you can see I have been slacking! So, as I said...better late than never! There is a new look and there have been so many changes at Brownie Scraps lately. I am so happy to see how much it has expanded in the past 5 months! The designers are amazing and the CT is so talented! If you haven't yet joined us over at Brownie Scraps you should check it out and come try out the challenges!
I hope to start making up some QP's in the near future so make sure you check back!
Here are some of my most recent pages:

The first 2 pages are for the Sugar Coated Alpha Challenge, which will in the end turn out to be a ABC book.

Photobucket
The kit I used is called Raggedy Angel ~ Designs by Ramona ~ and you can find it here. Here is a preview of her kit...isn't it the cutest?
Photobucket
Here is my B page:
Photobucket
For this layout I used Tomboy Romance by Dragonfly Designs. Here is a preview of this awesome kit which is perfect for scrapping boys or girls:
Photobucket

Next up is one of my favourite pages to date! I did it for the Semi-homemade template challenge and love how it turned out. I can not believe how much my little baby has grow over the past year! I used a number of different kits for this layout so please click here to see this in the gallery and to see the full credits.
Photobucket

Here is another layout I did using Ramona's Raggedy Angel kit.

Photobucket

I tried to coordinate the next two pages so that they would work together. They were each done seperately for 2 different Brownie Scraps challenges. I used the very versitile, elegant kit, called Midnight Sky by Scrappin' Daisies for both of these layouts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a preview of Midnight Sky:
Photobucket

And last, but not least, is a layout I did for a Speed Scrap. I really love how this one turned out. The kit I used is called My Romeo by Dreamers Magic Designs...go check it out! The colours in this kit are gorgeous...and she has a coordinating kit called My Juliet.

Here is my layout:
Photobucket
The alpha I used is from A Work in Progress ~ Designs by Vicki.
Here is a preview of My Romeo...don't you just love it!?!?
Photobucket

No comments: